SERVPRO is Ready !
When people experience a loss, there’s no doubt this time is frustrating and scary. So, when the time comes to bring the professionals in to clean up the mess. You may ask, “Why SERVPRO?”
SERVPRO of Memorial West/ Bear Creek is ready with top-of-the-line equipment & a highly trained technicians that use a wide arrangement of chemicals and equipment. We ensure that any situation we respond to can be taken care of with ease. Here are some of the restoration techniques we use at the job site.
Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
Scientific drying principles rely upon specialized equipment to detect, measure, and monitor a property’s moisture levels. Recent advances, like infrared cameras, can help us detect water through a wall, ceiling, or floor.
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water location for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
Water Extraction Equipment
Powerful extraction equipment speeds the drying process by removing the bulk of the water from your home or business.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
Industrial strength air movers and dehumidifiers are needed to remove the remaining moisture from ceiling, walls, and floors of your home or business. Proper drying helps to prevent swelling and warping of floors, walls, and furniture.
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace.
- Industrial grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
Odor Removal and Deodorization
Water and fire damage often causes powerful odors. The machines we use remove airborne contaminants and control the air quality during the restoration and cleanup process.
- Air scrubbers remove airborne particles and contaminants.
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents control odors.
Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
The use of OSHA-approved cleaning agents may be needed to clean and remove odors and/or contaminants on your property.
- Cleaning agents help to stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
If you should suffer a loss, make sure to Let us help you make it "Like it never even happened." Remember SERVPRO of Memorial West/ Bear Creek is open 24/7, rain or shine, we are standing by for your call 281-463-9800.