24/7 Mold remediation services
Having mold in your home can be a stressful time, so here are a few tips and tricks on how to both control mold and remediate the mold.
- Interaction with mold
- Once you realize there is a mold growth in your home, do not touch or interact with the mold itself as it could increase the growth.
- Do not place a fan on the growth as a form of drying as it could spread the growth around the home.
- If possible, isolate the room with mold in order to try and contain the mold growth.
- What to do before help arrives
- If you have any delicate or personal items in the room with mold, remove those items and place them in a unaffected room.
If you have any mold affecting your home, call SERVPRO of Bear Creek at (281) - 463 - 9800